Safe. Secure. Bespoke – Electric, Wooden & Steel Automatic Gates
- A company of excellence established 1984
- Individually designed gates, handmade in our own factory for guaranteed delivery dates
- Installed and maintained by our own directly employed skilled engineers
- Fully accredited by The Door and Hardware Federation, Gate Safe and Safe Contractors.
- A full range of industry leading gate automation and easy to use entry systems
- Project managed installations for a hassle free service to the building industry
- The Electric Gate Company are committed to quality and service.
Peace of mind
Established in 1984 with a combined 45 years of industry experience we can ensure our customers receive the best in traditional wrought iron work or solid timber interface along with innovative automation and cutting edge electronic access technology. You can be safe in the knowledge that all of our gates systems are equipped with the highest level of safety features, due to the strict guidelines we adhere to being accredited by The Door and Hardware Federation, Gate Safe and Safe Contractors.
We cater for a large and varied range of clients from private home owners to large development companies such as Barratts, Crest Nicholson, Fairview New Homes.
The Electric Gate Company Ltd prides itself on the long standing relationships we have with our customers. Being a part of our maintenance programme gives customers peace of mind in the knowledge that their security gates are in good working order and compliant with the most up to date safety standards. All customers who retain our service contract programme benefit from discounted parts and labour charges. Any minor equipment needed at the time of service is fitted fee of charge but should your system require any major parts, we will send you a quotation for works within 24 hours but usually by telephone whilst our engineer is still on site. We offer bespoke packages to suit your individual needs ranging from one visit a year to a four visit full valet service, please contact us for further information.