Safety & Maintenance
Our dedicated engineers have over 45 years of industry experience with a vast knowledge of all the different types of automation available and we also specialise in electric gate repair. The Electric Gate Company offer a range of maintenance contracts to suit individual requirements. Whether it’s the mechanisms, the motor or the actual gate that needs repairing, we will be sure to fix it for you.
Maintaining your gates on an annual basis keeps them in good working order and free from mechanical issues, to ensure your premises stays safe and secure all year round.
Even if you didn’t purchase the gate with us, we will fix it for you once a quote has been made.
For a free new installation quotation and more information on our maintenance service, please contact us directly on 01934 742803 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a member of dhf, we at the Electric Gate Company can proudly state the following:
- The Electric Gate Co is a company that wants to see standards of products and services raised in the industry
- The Electric Gate Co is a company dedicated to providing a professional service
- The Electric Gate Co is a company who is happy to put safety and compliance above profit
- The Electric Gate Co is a company that keeps abreast of the latest legislation and standards
- The Electric Gate Co is a company who adheres to a code of conduct
- The Electric Gate Co is a company that has the backing of a federation that’s been in existence since 1897
- The Electric Gate Co is a company that has a network of professional consultants available to them
- The Electric Gate Co is a company that has the advice and guidance from the industry’s top professionals and advisers
Here at the Electric Gate Company, we take safety very seriously. We are members of the Door and Hardware Federation (DHF) and all our manufacturing and installations are risk assessed to meet with their requirements. We are concerned that there have been fatalities from electric gates and some installations undertaken by other companies may not comply with the modern safety standards. We can offer a complete risk assessment on all gates installed by other companies for a small charge from £99 + VAT. We will advise on any necessary safety equipment needed and provide a full quotation, giving you peace of mind that your gates are in safe hands.
Please contact us on 01934 742803 to make an appointment for a safety check.
A vital part of gate ownership for health and safety, is ensuring that you keep your entrance gates fully maintained and functional. Whether they are home security gates or a business entrance, maintenance is highly important.
The type of gate on your property, whether manual or automated will determine the level of maintenance required and how frequently servicing needs to be undertaken.
Here at the Electric Gate Co, we will work closely with you to calculate the frequency in which your maintenance checks are carried out to comply with legislation, health and safety and to ensure your gates last longer. We pay continued attention to product development and commitment to the latest industry standards, regulations and codes of practice.
Example force test – Please See Our .pdf For More Information – Here
Risk assessment – Please Download The Template – Here
Certificate of Compliance – Please Download The Template – Here
Advice for Domestic Owners – Please View – Here